Welcome July


July is my favorite month ever, not only because July 31 is my birthday, but because I love the summer and the fact that here where I live, is the hottest month, and I can go to the beach every day ... I have a lot of projects for this month, but first I want to take a break, relax, sunbathe and spend some time with my friends and my little family ... To celebrate my birthday I decided to do, like last year, a super giveaway :)   I have not yet decided what will be the prize,  could be a gift certificate to spend in my shop or a basket with some pretty items, which do you prefer?


P.S: All the images shown here, inspired by the summer
are from this amazing etsy shop:  Elgarboart



Luglio è il mio mese che preferisco in assoluto,  non solo perchè il 31,  è il mio compleanno, ma perchè adoro l'estate,  è il mese più caldo, e posso andare al mare tutti i giorni ...  ho un sacco di progetti per questo mese, ma prima voglio prendermi una pausa, rilassarmi, prendere il sole e passare un pò di tempo con i miei amici e la mia piccola famiglia ...
Per festeggiare il mio compleanno ho pensato di fare, come l'anno scorso, un super giveaway,  non ho ancora deciso quale  sarà il premio,  potrebbe essere una Gift Certificate da spendere nel mio shop oppure un cestino con alcuni oggetti graziosi, quale preferite?

tutte le immagini mostrate qui, ispirate all'estate,

sono da questo favoloso etsy shop:  Elgarboart

 

0 comments: