What is your dream home?

My house is upside down ....
I am renovating, but I have yet to decide which color to give, to the wall,
it is very difficult for me to choose because I like almost all the colors ...
I have furniture in the living room blacks and browns
and I'm undecided between the purple, plum clear, or gray ...

I collected images from flickr to build, color of choice ...
I like all these rooms, even the heavenly is beautiful,
it gives a sense of serenity to the room ...
What color should I do?


My room is in ethnic style, and with the green wall, but for various reasons we need to restructure it so I decided to also change the color of the bedroom.
With ethnic furniture, need a warm color, orange, red and various shades,
my boy wants to do a wall behind the bed, all red,
and side walls beige or cream ...
but I am not convinced, the red, maybe it's too dark ...
All these images, encourage me to change completely the style of my home....

La mia casa è sottosopra.... la sto ristrutturando, ma devo ancora decidere,
che colore dare, al muro,
è molto difficile per me scegliere perchè mi piacciono quasi tutti i colori...
ho i mobili del salotto neri e marroni e sono indecisa tra il viola,
prugna chiaro, oppure grigio...

ho raccolto delle immagini da flickr, per prendere spunto, sul colore da scegliere... mi piacciono tutte queste stanze, anche il celeste è bellissimo,
dà un senso di serenità alla stanza... che colore posso fare?

La mia camera invece è in stile etnico, e con il muro verde,
ma per vari motivi dobbiamo ristrutturarla perciò
ho deciso di cambiare il colore anche della camera da letto.

Con i mobili etnici, serve un colore caldo, arancio, rosso e varie gradazioni,
il mio ragazzo vuole fare una parete, quella dietro il letto, tutta rossa,
e le pareti laterali beige o crema... ma non sono convinta,
il rosso, forse è troppo scuro...

Tutte queste immagini, mi invogliano a cambiare
completamente lo stile della mia casa...


I am a little worried, probably because this week I will not have much time to create and therefore maintain my shop with new items and new photos ...
but stay connected,
there is a promotion in my Etsy shop
which lasts an entire week,
May 17-23 "Free Shipping Worldwide"

is a promotion organized by Etsy twitter team,
read the blog tomorrow for more information!


Sono un pò preoccupata, perchè probabilmente questa settimana
non avrò molto tempo per creare e perciò mantenere attivo il mio shop,
con nuovi oggetti e nuove foto... ma rimanete connessi,
c'è una promozione nel mio Etsy shop,
che dura un'intera settimana, dal 17 al 23 maggio
"spedizioni gratis in tutto il mondo"

è una promozione organizzata dal Etsy twitter team,
leggete il blog domani per maggiori informazioni!


2 comments:

Greet said...

mmm, no easy, but I am sure your rooms will turn out beautiful, as I look at the pics you found on Flickr!
I wish you success with the promotion in your shop!

Unknown said...

Those are all beautiful rooms! I am not good at giving decoating advice as it is something I am lousy at...
~emily xx