Lollishops Home Page and cute categories

On Lollishops.com there are some new categories
that deserve to be visited,
the names are so original and beautiful ...

I will show you what you can find in these categories,
with several posts that I will publish soon ...

to tell the truth, I have already started a few weeks
ago...
take a look at these blog posts:
"Romantic Inspiration"
"Fanciful Creations"
comment if you like them !!

I will also announce that I will soon update,
my Lollishop with new items ...

This period is very challenging for me,
I can produce a few items a week,
so it is difficult to keep updated, three stores online

simultaneously ...
but I have future projects and I believe that this winter
there will be many new features ...

and I'm also planning an advertising project
and collaboration...
I also plan to send many samples of my jewelry and distribute them,
hope will be an excellent investment!


Today I was featured on the home page of Lollishops !!
Yeah !!

1 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

Keep up the great work on promoting yourself! LolliShops.com *loves* Sumiko!!
((hugs))
~Sadie