Featured Etsy Blogger: MemoriesForLife

This month's Featured EtsyBlogger is MemoriesForLife
"My name is Edi and I have been paper crafting
for over 12 years.

I started out making hand made cards with stamps.
I then moved into scrapbooking.
I love anything to do with paper
and can make just about anything with it.
I work as a machine operator at a semi transmission factory
for a living while I get my MBA,
but I paper craft for life. It truly is my passion!"


In the store of Edi, you can find an assortment
of Scrapbooks
in
pre-designed words.

Be sure to drop on by the
Memories for Life Scrapbooks Blog
where you will find some of her work in progress,
where she finds inspiration, and more.


Congratulations, Edi for being the Etsyblogger
of the Month for August 2009!



1 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Great Feature! Thanks so much Evelyn :)