My creative space

This is a small corner of my desk ...
disorderly as ever, but just add a small object, to make the photo more special ...
I just need a vacation somewhere far away from the chaos of every day, but I shall simply a time for tea.
This teapot waiting to be used for a necklace or other, I do not know, we'll see ...
I love teapots, clocks, tea cups, make me think of Alice in Wonderland,
who is not liked in childhood? Who knows if my son will like the cartoon ...

Want to show your creative space?
Hop over to Kootoyoo's to play! It's fun! :)

6 comments:

Kreativlink said...

Heheh.. cute pot that is! :)

DeerLola said...

now THAT is a super sweet tea pot !

ingermaaike said...

Ah that is just perfection!

Happybee said...

that's suuuuuper cute!!!!!

kraplap said...

such a cute teeny teapot

e l k said...

that is one SMALL teapot...cute space!