Woodland...

An olive green bear with crystals in paw, brooch




What's trending on Etsy right now?
Woodland themed animals.... think our antlered and feathered friends ...
I found these beautiful things on Etsy, but to be honest, there were lots of beautiful in this theme...
soon you will have something done by me too !



There is a promotion in my shop right now:

★´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`★ WEEKEND DEALS 9/3-9/7:
15% off all items in my shop !!!!
Enter code "weekend deals" in message to seller,
and the discount will be refunded through Paypal. ★´¨)

My Shop

2 comments:

em said...

ehehe, the squirrell and the owls just cracked me up! :)

themagiconions said...

Wonderful picks... your blog is beautiful... I'm going to come back here to have a long look later today. And as for your Etsy shop... your creations are stunning!
Thank you so much for featuring my Felted Acorns.
Blessings and magic
Donni
www.fairyfolk.etsy.com