My Creative Space

My space is always work in progress, I had just put in order, but just want to create something, I pull out all the boxes ...

this picture in black and white, it means, you may never watch a garden with its bright colors, but to see it all black?
behold, I'm trying to incorporate dark colors in my shop, cool colors and winter, but it seems that my garden, then goes off ...
I do believe that I will continue to give water to my garden to grow flowers, even in winter ...
the banner of my shop is colorful, the photos have more than one color, my creations are the mirror of my character, cheerful and sunny, how can I change this?
think about the people who live in a place where there is warm all year or for people who love colors and even in winter dress color ...
In winter, I dress in dark colors, but I want to surround myself with colorful things...
but if you think that my shop, should be ready for the winter,
I reply: "I will be but with the colors"!!!


Want to show your creative space?
Hop over to Kootoyoo's to play! It's fun! :)


3 comments:

karuski said...

Colors are needed in the winter for sure. It's great you keep on using color all year around, I think!

ingermaaike said...

Colors around you make even the most grey days fun!

Kirsty said...

Yes, yes keep winter colourful.