My Creative Space


Something new for my neck and the cold coming, I can not wait for it to finish, to wear ....
My mom is teaching me, she is very good, can do all the work, knitting, crocheting, embroidery, sewing, everything ...
I remember when I was a little girl that I had made a scarf knitted for me, white and pink, but it's been a long time, which I can not remember how to do it, I have to relearn ...
maybe I can learn before the end of winter LOL

Want to show your creative space?
Hop over to Kootoyoo's to play! It's fun! :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the neck warmer will come out very well, with your mom's patient teaching. I wish I know how to knit, my coordination is always wrong. :D

Green Hand Studio said...

I am sure it will come up really cute!!
I have no patient for knitting!!

Kirsty said...

I love that you're learning from your mum. Much more personal that the faded 60's book that taught me.