My Creative Space


Today is a bad day for taking pictures outside it rained and the sky is gray... but I could not wait for the sun, so I cleaned all the window and get it to the same; photos are a bit dark and dull, but I do not lose heart ... photoshop is the magician!!
cut the image, a bit of contrast and here, is ready!
New earrings in preview, I have yet to decide the name, and then they are ready to put listings on Etsy ... maybe tonight ...

Want to show your creative space?
Hop over to Kootoyoo's to play! It's fun! :)


3 comments:

karuski said...

Your photos look great and yes, PS is a good friend of mine too:)

Clair said...

Photoshop is one of my very best friends. The earrings look beautiful. And the name? They look like 'Little Raindrops' to me :)

Green Hand Studio said...

Bellissimi!!