Novelty to wear .....

This week has been very busy... I'm chasing time, it is never enough.
I could not do all that I had scheduled time, there were some very unexpected, but also many sales, so I'm happy anyway!! But my shop is equally full of news!!
I created a new collection of brooches, I called them Charlotte,
Soon, other shades of color coming into my shop!! ♥
can still find my famous hair clip, with the ribbon and the cabochon, other colors will be back in my shop in mid-December, along with several new versions
and some new earrings in different styles and colors ... but not over here, "Paris Bracelet" is back together with "Fall Fire earrings"
and tomorrow I'll put new earrings on Etsy yet, get ready!



There is also a promotion in my shop:
Black Friday through Cyber Monday

★´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`★ Holiday Sale: Friday 11/27 * Monday 11/30
FREE SHIPPING WORLWIDE all items in my Etsy shop !! ★´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`★★´

0 comments: