Guest this week: Kaleda

When I saw this Fluffy easter egg, I have immediately fallen in love!
so today I want to introduce this beautiful Etsy shop from Lithuania, Europe: Kaleda !!


"Greetings from Lithuania – green tiny country in East Europe. I am Vaida, my Etsy name Kaleda.
I had been working in bank for 14 years, but now I am in maternity leave. I‘m seriously interested in floral designe since 2005. At first that was a relax after work day, but now when I have more time to do my floristic works it became my lovest job. I am very pleased with it.
I love all about flowers, also i like traveling, reading good books, watching good movies and meeting interesting people.
Nature landscapes, plants, thats my inspiration. I love land art and i hope that someday i will have chance to create something like that.

Places you can find me and my other works :
http://flora.puslapiai.lt/
http://jausmuflora.blogspot.com/

Thank you, Evelyn for approaching me and featuring me on your wonderful blog."
Regards,
Vaida

18 comments:

Gufobardo said...

sooo wonderful items and shops, thanks

Rita alias alatvian said...

Great post!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Monica said...

What a lovely shop and wonderful feature!

I hope she's enjoying her maternity leave :)

lucia said...

Wow, really beautiful items !
Great choices !

ingermaaike said...

How wonderful to meet you Vaida!

Vilt à la Kim said...

Vaida: I used to work in a flower shop. I am now a flowerarrangeing teacher!! Flowers are sucha joy to work with.
Nice to meet you!

BHB Kidstyle said...

Lovely shop you have! Congratulation on the feature! :)

PassionArte said...

I visited her shop! What cute and original creations!

Decorate the Diva said...

Awesome feature!!!

irenecollane said...

very beautiful and original creations!!!!

Paperfection said...

Really gorgeous!

Annette F Tait said...

lovely simple and texture rich works!! thank you for introducing Vaida!

Mazi.stebuklai said...

Kaip šaunu rast lietuvaites ir kitų šalių bloguose :)

www.filofashion.etsy.com said...

Gorgeous !!!

www.filofashion.etsy.com said...

Gorgeous !!!

Anonymous said...

tramadol online buy generic tramadol no prescription - tramadol addiction suboxone

Anonymous said...

best buy tramadol buy tramadol next day delivery - tramadol high much

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online no prescription cheap recovery from tramadol addiction - tramadol dosage euphoria