Guest this week: DashingEtc

Today I want to introduce a beautiful Etsy shop from St. Louis: DashingEtc !

"My name is Becci (like Becky, but spelled funny). I'm Midwest born and raised and currently live in St. Louis (the Lou!) with my husband Nate as well as our dog and cat. I've always been "crafty" and loved to make things, but the first time I made a flower out of felt, it was like I found my craft soul mate. I fell in love with felt...the texture, look, and dimension of it. After that, it was kind of a chain reaction. I had to find ways to use the flowers I created, so I started making wall hangings and magnets. Then, I had so many wall hangings and magnets that I had to open an Etsy shop just to find homes for some of them as they started taking over our house."

How beautiful is this Cascading Blue Felt Flower iPod/iPhone Sleeve ?
You can find it in her shop in white and other style!

Visit her Etsy shop
and her Blog

8 comments:

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Oh very nice!!!

RitaJC said...

Thank you so very much for sharing!

Wonderful creations!

Mairi said...

Only a word: wonderful!!!!

irenecollane said...

Gorgeous creations Becci!!!

PassionArte said...

Gorgeus creations!

Monica said...

What a beautiful shop!

Annette Tait said...

just stunningly beautiful and so simple in appearance!

Vaida said...

Amazing creations!