The Lovely Blogger List

Rachel of Lovely Clusters, had a great idea to create a Bloggers list, where everyone can connect and learn more about other creative bloggers. You might know some creative person in your area.
So here's my submission to the list:
My name is Evelyn, I’m 29 years old and the mother of a beautiful boy named Brian. I live in a tourist town by sea, in Italy. I spend a lot of time with my son, which is why I can spare the time to create and experiment with new things.
I am crazy about travelling and would gladly travel around the world. I love adventure and unspoiled places…. white beaches …the sun ... my dream would be to live somewhere warm all year round.

I have always had a passion for sewing clothes for myself, because I did the fashion designer school, but I also loved unique and original accessories, and I found such joy in creating them, or seeing people wear such.
After I became a mother, I used my free time to create jewellery and accessories and it was time that I discovered Etsy, and I created my own little brand "Sumikoshop".

in the shop, you can find original and pretty hair accessories and my new collection of "Charlotte Broches" and many other feminine jewels.

find me here:



4 comments:

lucia said...

You have a beautiful shop Evelyn!

gr8jewellery said...

Nice to learn a bit more about you Evelyn! You have a gorgeous shop and amazing photos!

Atelier Pompadour said...

I like your style and your creations Evelyn!!

Unknown said...

super photos evelyn,pls show more photos....