Guest this week: Tizzalicious

Hello everyone, this week there is a new guest in my blog! You all know, Tizzalicious? For those who did not know her yet, here is a brief introduction:

"Hi everyone! My name is Maartje, or Tizz. I am 27 years old and from the Netherlands. I have always loved making things. When I was little my sister, friends and I were always sewing barbie clothes, making jewelry, drawing posters (for our imaginary travel agency! It involved a lot of suns and palm trees), etc.

When I realised I wouldn't be able to hold a normal job because of chronic migraines, and I ended up on disability, I decided to make my jewelry-making hobby into my profession.

It's a few years later now, and here I am, spending my days making jewelry, tweeting, blogging and updating my shop!

My shop is a colorful mix and match of kawaii, kitsch, retro & rockabilly goodies. I love all these styles myself, and I am a firm believer that a shop can only succeeded if the owner loves what they make & sell.

I mostly make jewelry & accessories, but I also sell magnets, push pins and plush. As long as it's nice and colorful and I feel like making it, it can end up in the shop."

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Dawanda | Shop


Want to be you, the next guest of the week? Want to host a giveaway on my blog? contact me in the box at the bottom of the blog.

Share


1 comments:

Mairi said...

Adorable items :D they're so cute :)