stressful days


I think this week has been one of the most stressful for me! It seems that the appointments and events have accumulated between them, to blossom out suddenly ... I will not go into details as not to look boring, so I say only the good news: finally my son started kindergarten, he is so happy, and tomorrow we'll all go to IKEA to see a room for him, just to get an idea in the meantime... I do not want to spend much because I already know that then one day, I'll have to change it, so the Ikea is suitable for what I seek.


first to wish you a nice weekend, I remember you a few things:

  • The giveaway offered by Relydesign, closed Monday 20, so hurry, you still have time to comment until midnight (Italian time) The winner will be drawn at random on Tuesday 21, the giveaway is open to everyone worldwide.
  • I'm gonna reach my 500th sale on my etsy shop, so to celebrate, I decided to make a beautifully wrapped gift to my next customer! Do not miss this opportunity!
  • I accept submissions: If you want to be featured sellers, offer a giveaway or be interviewed I'm happy to introduce you in my blog! just leave a link of your shop, in the comments box at the end of the blog.
all for now, happy and fun weekend!




0 comments: