a small gift for myself ....



Is the first time I photograph something that I bought for me ... usually in this blog, I share only things that are beautiful and interesting, which I find around the internet, but rarely pictures taken by me, except for my shop.I focus this blog, to share entirely, handmade things for sale online, tutorials, and pictures ... maybe I should make it more personal, with things that concern me even outside of the interne, What do you think?


I am not a photographer, so forgive me for the poor quality of my photos, but I would share with you as much as possible about me, introduce you to my personal tastes, and perhaps some photos of me and my family... 
In the meantime I show you something that I bought for me in the shop of Zara: a lovely pink cardigan and simple black flats.



0 comments: