Weekend DIY


Hello everyone, what plans do you have for the weekend? I know that I have very little time to write to the blog, sometimes it seems almost abandoned, but every day I do my best to grow my shop that I neglect other things...

I am here today with a new column "Weekend Diy" 
(I would insert it weekly, if I can) 
and to start I found this lovely tutorial on how to make a Chiffon and tulle flower by www.projectwedding.com 
I hope you like it, it's a great idea for a wedding, or decorate a dress...
  


(I found it via pinterest)

3 comments:

galeria V arte said...

By the way, about wedding, i have a new photo in my store, named "Just Married" have a look ...

Unknown said...

Oohh,I love this tutorial!
Chiffon flowers are beautiful,overall for accessories :D

Thanks Sumiko!

B said...

this is so beautiful, wonderful pictures!