Black and White


hello friends, how are you? Today is a busy day, I already started this week, my second job (only the part, organizational) that I will do for the whole summer... want to know what will I do? nothing special, I will work together with a girl in an ice cream shop that just opened on April 16.  
I will have less time to spend online, but I hope I can do both without neglecting anything ... you ask me, "why a second job"? Me and my boyfriend have a lot of expenses to be incurred, renovate and furnish the house, buy a new car, and we would both make a nice trip after the summer, so I thought I would contribute with a second job, after all, are only few months... These are just some of my projects for the summer ... what are your wishes or plans?


  • White Rabbit Scarf (from Alice in wonderland) Mixed wool - nowonder
  • Ghiaccio necklace - Lampwork glass bead and sterling silver by betsy3

    0 comments: