Hello Monday !



Hello friends, how was your weekend? My son is sick and I am a bit worried for him, he's only 4 years, and whenever he is sick I am a bit sad ... 
I'm working hard these days to make new items, there will be a big deal in June, and I want to be ready with a lot of stock (I will not reveal anything yet) so I think I will not be online much over the next days ... 
here are some random images that inspire me a lot



Ciao a tutti, come va? come è andato il vostro weekend? mio figlio è ammalato e sono un pò preoccupata per lui,  ha solo 4 anni, ed ogni volta che è ammalato mi rattristo un pò ... sto lavorando molto, in questi giorni per fare nuovi oggetti, per un grande deal che ci sarà nel mese di giugno, e voglio essere pronta con un bel pò di scorta (non voglio svelare ancora nulla) perciò credo che non sarò molto online nei prossimi giorni...

ecco qui alcune immagini che mi ispirano molto




1 comments:

And So I Whisper said...

lovely images.
hope your little man feels better soon!