What I love: Books


 via tumblr



What influence have the books in your life?  I am a lover of books not only for reading, but I love them as decoration, and backgrounds for photos. 
I am always looking for old books to use in my photo shots, but this time I'm looking for a new book to read this summer, I want a book that has something special that keeps me glued to the pages, and I would like to have some of your suggestions... 
What have you read lately? What book do you think is well worth to be read?





2 comments:

Maria said...

Io adoro leggere, se non ho un libro a farmi compagnia non riesco a dormire la sera... leggo in ogni momento "buco" visto che la frenesia della vita quotidiana non mi permette di leggere quando voglio ;) Al momento sto leggendo "L'isola del tesoro" e "Veleno d'Inchiostro".
se vuoi un libro che ti tenga incollata alle pagine, ti consiglio vivamente "La tredicesima storia" di Diane Setterfield. Ha una scrittura molto scorrevole e la storia ti toglie il fiato. Farà al caso tuo :) buona lettura!

Anonymous said...

bellissimooooo!! :D :D :D