A day at the park




sometimes spend a few hours, anywhere in the open air is very energizing! I brought my son Brian to the Natural Park, (he loves watching the animals), and so we enjoyed, to take some pictures... Tomorrow is a national holiday here in Italy, and I thought that I could spend the entire day at the beach with my family or anywhere away from home ... I really need to pull the plug! What do you do instead when you need distraction




 
 

A volte passare qualche ora in qualsiasi luogo all'aria aperta è davvero energizzante!
Ho portato mio figlio Brian al Parco Naturale (lui adora guardare gli animali)  e così ci siamo divertiti a scattare qualche foto... Domani è festa nazionale, ed ho pensato che potrei passare l'intero giorno al mare con la mia famiglia oppure in qualsiasi luogo lontano da casa ... ho davvero bisogno di staccare la spina! Cosa fai tu invece, quando hai bisogno distrazioni?


(photos by me)

0 comments: