Hello Monday !


hello lovelies, how are you? is a little bit that I do not write in the blog, but this period is very challenging for me ... I have many ideas and little time ... I have a secret project, but for now it's just in my mind, and
I know that it will take me a lot of time, and I hope to finish and inaugurate it by the end of August ...


I also want to thank all the new readers of this blog, Welcome :)  I exceeded 500 followers, thanks everyone!  I regret very much that my Google Friend Connect does not work, I do not understand how to install it again on my blog, it says to correct the errors of the form, does anyone know why?

I wish you a happy day, xo Evelyn


hello lovelies, come va? è da un pò che  non scrivo nel blog, ma questo periodo è davvero impegnativo per me ... ho molte idee, e poco tempo a disposizione ... 
Ho un progetto segreto, ma per ora è solo nella mia mente,  so già che mi porterà via molto tempo, e spero di poterlo finire ed inaugurare, per la fine di agosto ...

inoltre  voglio ringraziare tutti i nuovi lettori di questo blog, benvenuti, ho superato i 500 followers, grazie a tutti!!
mi dispiace davvero molto che il mio Google Friend Connect non funziona,  non capisco come installarlo di nuovo nel mio blog, dice di correggere gli errori del form, qualcuno sa come fare?

vi auguro una felice giornata, xo Evelyn

0 comments: