scarf obsession


image above:  via garancedore,  
yokoo Warehouse,  
Ozetta

I do not go out without wearing a warm, soft scarf, I think it's one of my favorite accessories.
I love it in various versions, especially those large and enveloping, but also those with geometric or floral designs.
A few days ago, running on pinterest, I found this great tutorial, watch it and tell me :)





Non esco mai senza indossare un foulard o una sciarpa, io credo sia uno dei miei accessori preferiti. Lo adoro in varie versioni, sopratutto quelli larghi e avvolgenti, ma anche quelli con disegni floreali o geometrici. Pochi giorni fa, girovagando su pinterest, ho scoperto questo fantatsico tutorial, guardatelo e ditemi :)



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Once the clients know the reach of the online gift concern, the duration of the delivery, the items that could be delivered etc. it becomes easy for the client to plan the exact delivery schedule. A click at www.indiafloristnetwork.com/Locations.asp
does just that.