I need glasses


I have a slight myopia, and I have to wear glasses... for me it's a very hard choice, because I am not a person who loves to wear glasses often ... only in the summer with the sun, but only a few hours... so for me, will really be a commitment to wear glasses most of the day...
I realized that I had never paused, looking glasses even once... there are some really nice frames, in the stores!
I have already seen, my favorite brands... there are very fashionable eyeglasses, I had never noticed! I hope that by wearing a pair of glasses that I really love, I could bear to wear them!




(click image for credits)

2 comments:

carmen said...

Glasses really need to be part of your wardrobe. If they weren't so darn expensive I am sure we would all own multiple pairs.

Good luck finding the perfect pair.

zsazsazsu said...

I am already in the stadium to wear 2 pairs at the same time to
be able to beads with tiny beads :-) but still hate my glasses !