For Japan with Love

I did not want to add pictures about the disaster in Japan, because these days I was always stuck on the news and I'm really upset. Every day we live with bad news, but what I fear most are the disasters of nature, uncontrollable and inevitable. Although I can not find the right words, I am close to all the people who are suffering in these days, and have lost their family, so I decided to share this message with you in my blog

I also attend the "bloggers day of silence" on Friday 18, together with Oh, hello friend and Utterly Engaged.
If you would like to participate, or give your donation, you can find more information here.



Per chi vive in Italia, ho trovato questa pagina dove spiega dettagliatamente come fare offerte e donazioni online per l'emergenza.  


Thanks so much for your time.

0 comments: