Vintage Treasures

Vintage 95B Polaroid land camera - Thrush

I have an obsession with vintage things, where I live now, I do not own much, but when I return to my parents'house in Verona, I always find interesting things that I can reuse or just collect, such as buttons, bags or fabrics with vintage prints... 
Today I wanted to share with you some things found on Etsy that are my favorites for a long time, and maybe you'll love them too 

Vintage Set of Creamy White
Ironstone Dishes - TheOldRedhen

 
Metal and Glass Display Dome  

Retro Replogle 10 Inch Globe - bellalulu
 
 
Vintage 1970s Sbicca Studded Wood Heels 

 
Vintage 70s RUST Plaid Petite Bag 



4 comments:

Lila said...

I am swooning over the globe and yes I am falling for vintage finds. Wasn't really my style until just recently but now I am addicted.

Tündéri Lonka said...

your blog is my favourite blog. i think you like the same things what i like, and i'm always so happy, if you post something, because i'm sure i'll like it :) thank you

Maria said...

Quante cose bellissime! Mi piacciono da impazzire la macchina fotografica e il servizio di piatti e tazze :)

galeria V arte said...

Stunning!